Parts?

spencergt66

Ok so I'm new to Gas Gas just picked up a 2005 450 FSE I need a few items like Air filters, gaskets, and a few other replacement items wheres a good place for parts? Taskey's up here in Everett use to be the go to place for Euro bike but he has since retired :( Is there a good online dealer for parts?

I have a FMF exhaust on my bike and needs replacement Im guessings its best to call FMF as I cannot find anything on the set up online.

Thanks for the help

:D

Ok so I'm new to Gas Gas just picked up a 2005 450 FSE I need a few items like Air filters, gaskets, and a few other replacement items wheres a good place for parts? Taskey's up here in Everett use to be the go to place for Euro bike but he has since retired :( Is there a good online dealer for parts?

I have a FMF exhaust on my bike and needs replacement Im guessings its best to call FMF as I cannot find anything on the set up online.

Thanks for the help

:D

If you are up North, Skagit Powersports is supposed to be our "local" dealer. However, when the parts guy couldn't find an aftermarket front sprocket, I called Bud Matto and got sorted out in minutes.

Halls has largest stock in u.s of any dealer.

That being said , Bill's Motorcycle plus in Oregon is a great dealer.

Jeff

Back