Pink 96 TM Racing 125 en

gasgasxc

This is the one youve all heard about.Completely stock low hours, has been raced.Its clean, it rips, Its pink very pink and it is absolutely sick and will still hand most bikes their ass.$3000 firm.
Will be a collector bike.
Oregon title.
Was plated.
Hasnt been ridden in over 3 years.

Haha.Fair enough!! Ill post some pictures.
Just think pink, youve been doing that already most your life.$3k is cheap since she doesnt talk back, doesnt complain,actually wants you to ride her and wont clean you out in a divorce.

If you cannot come up with a picture I will show you mine but it's not for sale

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 112
If you cannot come up with a picture I will show you mine but it's not for sale

Ill get some pictures up this weekend.
Mines not quite that funky.Funky being cool and a bit more retro representing early 90s Euro enduro.That bike is sick thanks for posting it.
Tell us about the race history of the bike.

My pink tm was raced in the Oklahoma six days as a rental and sold off at the end of the race it has the paint on the misc parts from being corantined

Lifes short.Ride it

I was actually looking for the full size 80 en when I found the 125.I had bought another bike from the guy and when I went to pick the bike up I saw the rear fender of a pink bike stuck in the corner thats all I cud see.I asked the guy what bike that was and he said "thats my pink TM 125".I said wattttttt!
He had bought it new.

It was a great day.

I would love to have that thing in Oct. When all the breast cancer awareness races go down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its fast.Very fast.
It has a little race history of its own that belongs to another rider.
You can win on it,even though its 20 years old.

Back