plastic for a 08 ec250

DangusKon24

hey guys i converted my 08 ec250 ore to a mx bike im looking at sticking a hsky front number plate on and a newer mc front fender and keeping my 2008 front shroud and rear end look as i dont wan to change my airbox what years of plastics will work on my bike and where can i get decal kits as well does anyone have any other opinions on what i can and should do i love the bike and from what ive done already it actually handles amazing on the track

Rtech and Polisport both make kits for the 2007-2009 gas gas. In red, white, and less commonly black and blue. Not sure where you could source from as I am in new zealand and get it from local companys. Im sure at least a few dirt bike suppliers will have some options in stock. kits include front and rear fenders and radiator shoruds. Also I fitted a 1999 yz250 numberplate and it all lines up perfectly without any modificatoins.

Plastics

For plastics I was curious if the shrouds from a url husky or rejui would fit on and what years would fit the 08 as I cant seem to find much for gas gas decal kits that arnt just stock looking haha

Back