please help hp wild 450 parts!!!!

gasserwild

hi guys im new here and was wondedrin if anybody could help me. my bikes a hp wild 450, i love the bike its great fun but she,s verry temprimental at times. in 4 months ive had a fuel pump wire pop off in the tank, my sprag bearings collapsed and wow was it expensive and hard to get the part!! i should say that i live in uk wales and gettin parts for my bikes a joke
1 can anybody help me is there a web site with a list of parts for theese bikes with prices??? cmon gas gas ure bikes are great but your after sale service sucks big time its awfull!!!! just get a dealer here in the uk i know theres gas gas buxton and allspears but they got nothin in stock dont know how much or long it will take to arrive! just get a industrial est roller shutter door and inploy a bloke to work there with every gasser quad bike part ready on the shelf that way sales over here would pick up peaple would start racin them more so on.:confused:

Wild HP450

What year 450 do you have. I race an 03 and have additional parts in stock. Let me know if I can help. I will pm you with the same response.

Hi I'm in Nottingham and I'm removing a 450 engine with everything loom injection etc as putting a bike engine in .engine has head damage valve bent

Back