Quick ride

waycrazy

I got bored yesterday and decided to take the bike out for a spin .It was a nice sunny day but the trails behind my house were muddy and slick . The higher I went the more snow I hit. I finally decided to pull the plug. I didnt want to get wadded up in a pile of snow by my self. I took a few pics with my phone so they are not the best.
If you were to look off the edge by the tree you could see white pass.
1.jpg

After a hour of fighting rocks ruts and mud puddles footpeg deep . I was soaked head to toe and covered in mud. Defanitely was cold and ready to hit the barn.:D

Ya it was chilly that's for sure. I think I am going to were my insulated carharts next time . I don't care how funny it looks .:D

My hunting coveralls have been on a few bike rides, it's camo so I don't think anybody can see me! Hope warm weather comes your way.

Having never ridden in snow,how does it behave & is there a trick to riding through it fast?

The best way I deal with snow is not to think about it. If that makes sense . The very second I think "oh crap I am in snow" is when the bike gets wobbly . Other then that smooth throttle and no sudden moves will get you through. I know there are guys that love riding in snow . I am not one of them . I only do it because I love to ride and wont let something like weather get in the way.

Back