rare find

I sure like the looks of the 13's.

I like it but I do think it would look a lot better if they didn't use 3 different shades of red.
I wish him luck on the sale but that's a lot of money for a used dirt bike. I only gave $5000 for my 1 year old gasser with only 15 hours on it. It was still showroom new and had $700 in upgrades.

saw one yesterday

I looked at one of those yesterday (2013) model brand new I think you could buy it for that or maybe a little less when the 14's get here.

I like it but I do think it would look a lot better if they didn't use 3 different shades of red.
I wish him luck on the sale but that's a lot of money for a used dirt bike. I only gave $5000 for my 1 year old gasser with only 15 hours on it. It was still showroom new and had $700 in upgrades.

$1100 off list for 3 MILES of use ... that qualifies as a smoking deal!

I only gave $5000 for my 1 year old gasser with only 15 hours on it. It was still showroom new and had $700 in upgrades.

It's interesting how different the markets are for dirt bikes.

Although not an orange bike, that Beta would sell in a snap for that price and condition out here (Portland OR). They don't have the following like KTM, but Beta has a decent footprint in this neck of the woods.

The 250 version had a good write-up in a motorcycle-usa article:
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/11/15870/Motorcycle-Article/2013-250-2-Stroke-Enduro-Shootout.aspx

Someone's going to get a good bike for their $$$.

$1100 off list for 3 MILES of use ... that qualifies as a smoking deal!
I'm just saying that $1100 off list (at least for me) doesn't sound nearly as good as $3000 off list for a showroom new, very low mile gasser (less than 20 hours and only 1 model year old). We see 3-4 of these $3000 off deals on gassers here on this forum almost every year.

I'm just saying that $1100 off list (at least for me) doesn't sound nearly as good as $3000 off list for a showroom new, very low mile gasser (less than 20 hours and only 1 model year old). We see 3-4 of these $3000 off deals on gassers here on this forum almost every year.

This was the exact reason I went with my recent purchase. Save a bunch of $, and have a great bike. I was really wanting a beta, but couldn't justify the extra $.

This was the exact reason I went with my recent purchase. Save a bunch of $, and have a great bike. I was really wanting a beta, but couldn't justify the extra $.

I feel ya, i want a new bike for next year and the sherco demo i rode was plain sweet but i cant drop 8500 on a bike. Like gasser said, you can find a steal on here ( i bought a 11 300 in early 11 with 10 hrs and a few extras for 5700, just had to drive to virginia to get it). I think im going to pick up a new left over 13 300 or sell my te610 ( which i dont want to do) and my current 300 and buy a 300 2T sherco. I just hate getting a loan for toys.

Back