Rear Wheel??

iamyvr

Well it appears i need a new rear rim. The rear spokes were never tightened by the former owner and have pulled part way through the rim on a few holes. Warp9 had a whole rear wheel assy for $250 (Wheel, Hub, Bearings, Brake rotor, and sprocket) but a week after I ordered it, they now say they took the order in error and won't build Gas Gas wheels any more....:mad:

Does anyone have a good source for a rear wheel and spokes, or whole rear wheel assembly?

Thanks

I will give him a call but if the pricing on their parts schematics is true, I can do a lot better. Right. Ow I can get an excel rim and have a spoke set made from Buchanons for a out $270... But I think my spokes are OK...

The GG hole pattern in not common, don't count on getting an Excel easy unless its an OEM Excel. Buchanan can drill a Sun rim blank to the GG pattern.

I will check them out. Anyone know anything about Hollis wheels? $370 for a rear wheel. No rotor or sprocket, but looks not too bad...

it looks like I will have to go with Buchannons,

Rad wheels are very pricey, so are the Talons, and getting in touch with anyone at Hollis is like pulling finding hens teeth.

I thought rad wheels were an awesome deal! 850 for a complete set rim hub and laced in any color you want. That's cheap compared to talon and excel

Back