Replacement Rad(s) for EC250F

Hooligan

Anyone got a source for reasonably priced replacement rads? The OEM ones are a wee bit pricey to say the least. It would be about $500 to replace the pair.

I bought my 2010 EC250F used and both rads are bent and crushed from the previous owner. I tried to straighten out the mounting tabs and ended up popping a leak in the left rad. :mad:

If I could find a reasonably priced set, I'd replace both but $500 is kinda pricey.

The crossover list shows that GasGas use KTM rads, but which ones?

I will def be buying rad guards after this.

I ran into the same problem a few years ago for my CR250, bought some Mylers Supercool rads and love them! Reasonable prices, and definitely stronger than stockers. I just looked, and they sell GG 250/300EC versions for $290 / pair..... you might want to call and see if they cross for you or if they have an F version. They also repair / recore rads.

Mylers does repairs too. Think I will try and see if they can be repaired and if not just replace them. $290 is a lot cheaper than $500.

Thanks for the info.

Installing a set of Mylers super cool rad's now. I have had repair work done by them in the past with good results.
Of course these are going on my 300

Attachments

• IMG_3895.jpg
    IMG_3895.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3896.jpg
    IMG_3896.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 27
Hurry up Wimpy Spring is almost here !:D New rads new paint n pegs getting ready :D

Should be ready to go in the next week or so! Bike has been rebuilt top to bottom. We will need to hook up to ride soon. Maybe get 95jersey to come play in the rocks

Got the call yesterday, Mylers has fixed and strengthened my radiators and they are on their way back to me. $200 including shipping was a whole lot less than the $500 a new set of rads was gonna cost.

Got the call yesterday, Mylers has fixed and strengthened my radiators and they are on their way back to me. $200 including shipping was a whole lot less than the $500 a new set of rads was gonna cost.

Mylers does a great job. His supercool radiators are reasonable at 145 a side.

Back