reverups 2008 ec300

kdxtreme

So I finally took delivery of the 08 ec300 and after some adjustments I am getting used to this think pretty quick. The bike handles better than I remembered I rode a stock one in 08 at a demo. This bike has had the suspension done by LTRacing and I could say its just about perfect me and Roscoe are similar in size and weight so no need for additional setup the bike tracks excellent soaks up everything runs through the whoops great it just feels like your on rails. The motor has a ton of power especially since I quit riding my ktm xc 300 in favor of my kdx 200 its taken a couple of rides to get used to it but I'm almost there. So I think I made a great purchase on this bike and will have a couple years of trouble free riding for sure. Thanks to reverup for the great deal on a bike in excellent condition.

Glad you like it! I knew you would. Wish I could have seen your face on that first ride, it's a rocket!

That bike flys Dusty! Ha Ha! ;)

Roscoe

Check that out moto with my ICO on BRAAAAAP!
BurntRidgeMX08.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It's fast for sure me and PEB went for a fast paced ride up at walker today the bikes working great it feels like my kdx with a 300 motor and a little more stability.

Back