Ride Tennessee

Sweet vid, enjoyed the aerial footage from the drone - that's frickin' cool. Really neat to see all the families in the various shots spliced throughout :cool:

Lenoir City, TN. That was shot at an annual event held to benefit breast cancer. It's called Haulin for Holly. Thats my 300, black trailer and red avalanche at the opening. This was also the site used for a Shane Watts school a few months earlier.

Nice video and some good looking trails.I'm originally from Jonesboro and after living in Florida for 12 years I'm moving back to nearby Maryville the
1st week of July. I caaaaaan't wait......:D:D:D:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Nice edit, through so much green country!

Random question: I assume the track is on private property... through the pure grass sections, do you guys mow the riding path down with a tractor or something prior to event? Don't think I've ever ridden through whole meadows of green grass before, looks like a lot of fun. Go Vols!

Nice video! I really like the use of a drone to get some of those shots. It really adds to it.

The owner sponser rider bush hogs the meadows prior to the event for that grass section effect. What you don't see in the video is the single track and short but fun mx test section. He then puts on a spread and feeds everyone.

Back