Robbie stuns again

You hear that clanking sound in the vid? Sounds like to big brass pieces colliding.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am amazed at some of the negative comments about pollution and ruining the ocean. The motor on this bike is less than 1/2 the size of a typical jet ski and probably puts out less pollution. People again just see dirt bikes and automatically think pollution. The boats, ferry's and ocean liners put out FAR more pollution on the ocean than any dirt bike.

***Brilliant, a Floating OB Anchor***
What will those OB Marketing engineers think of next!?!?

After rudely cutting through the paddle in, surfers line up at "Cloudbreak" in Tavarua he pulls another boner. . .
Enjoyed seeing him straighten out onto the reef on a close out!
Zero respect, etiquette, and 'spirit of Aloha'
It's no wonder why the Islanders hate mainlanders . . .

Woop Woop, negative Nancy alert!!!!

Really? You don't think this was staged? Look at the picture of the surfers smiling and laughing.

Def more bad PR for the OB's, considering the source . . .
Many think segments were 'digitally enhanced' which very well could have been, as Tavarua has a very good and vigilant marine patrol, similar to the Da Huei in HI.
-IF- in fact it was real, running through swimmers/surfers on a motorized vehicle is illegal, Ok

Def more bad PR for the OB's, considering the source . . .
Many think segments were 'digitally enhanced' which very well could have been, as Tavarua has a very good and vigilant marine patrol, similar to the Da Huei in HI.
-IF- in fact it was real, running through swimmers/surfers on a motorized vehicle is illegal, Ok

Good grief, can't you just enjoy the video?

Maybe read some more into his stunt. They were working with one of the most respected and known local surf icons in the area.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Obviously the "accomplias surfer" did Not write -or- interpret the law very well either, Very weak excuse.

what on earth is an "accomplias" surfer? and why on earth are you making such a big deal about something that was obviously a well staged, well organised, and well executed stunt?

...why on earth are you making such a big deal about something that was obviously a well staged, well organised, and well executed stunt?
+2. The dude must watch those TV shows that can weave an hour long show from a 5 minute subject.

Obviously the "accomplias surfer" did Not write -or- interpret the law very well either, Very weak excuse.

The stunt was 2yrs in the making (as noted in the article linked above). With DC Shoes wallet behind it. I doubt that they did not acquire the "blessing" of the Tahitian Government and secure any needed permits to prevent an "illegal act" on their part.

Back