S3 Flywheel weight?

motopsycho87

Hi all, just wondering whether you think the flywheel weight will help me. Basically I find the bike too "snappy", roughly translated, on a 4 stroke I could easily hit most little jumps in the woods etc and land perfectly, where as on the gas gas, it's literally either nose dive or aiming for the sky. It feels very hard to hold consistent revs and launch how I want to, do you think the flywheel would help this?

UK Model 2006, so 2k3 ignition I think, will this fit? http://www.trialendurodirect.com/products/S3_FLYWHEEL_WEIGHT_FOR_GG_ENDURO_2T_EC250_300_1157.html

Yes. This was my problem coming from a 4T. The FFW and G2 throttle cam 300 fixed it. I now ride the trails with ease!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other thing I had to realize is that my GG 2T 300's throttle is a lot more responsive then the previous 4T. It took me a few rides to get used to it. But I learned I had to make sure I had a good grip on the throttle especially when riding in rough spots where the jarring around could cause me to accidentally blip the throttle. I learned quick as the bike wanted to kick me off with a very quick big grip if nonended throttle.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a horrible feeling knowing that I want a more "4 stroke experience" from my 2 stroke, bearing in mind my bike history I suppose there lies the explanation...

TS125X - 2t
DT125R - 2t
MTX125 - 2t
KL250 - 4t
DR400S - 4t
DRZ400S - 4t
XR400R - 4t
KTM640 - 4t
DR650 - 4t

Age kicking in perhaps lol.

I had the same issue at first, coming from my 450. After reaching out to several people on here. I figured out that I could ride a gear or two high in the tight stuff and it really worked well. I am also going to the G2 like Stu.

Back