Saturday Ride on single track trail

Nice vid, looks like fun there in the woods riding the sand.;)

Your mate on that older rmx can sure get that to turn well!

Mad props to the guy on the sweet looking rmx. Throwback!

rode am rmx for many years... it was my fav bike, until someone talked me into riding some gasgas300.........
for its time, those bikes are very good.. that is an old one too.. pre 92....

He was loving it for sure he had just rebuilt the motor replaced a few tired bearings and replaced clutch and basket. He said it felt new again, Robbie is a big Suzuki fan also has a 08 Rm250 2 stroke and I think the RMX is an 98.
I bought a 90 model new and rode the pee out of it till I finally sold it in 98 after doing 96 and 97 summer mx series.

By Whiting field in Milton, it's going to be a legal riding area believe it or not. Right now it's closed but after we work we ride. Right now what you see on the video makes 7 miles, there is also a peremeter trail but the quads are tearing it up. Let me know if you want to help I go out almost every Saturday morning, we just really started to ride 9/11 Sunday was a group ride to help run inthe trails that are cut, unfortunately need more guys willing to swing a blade.
Hoping now that it's cooling off we can get more help so if you want to check it out and do a ride let me know.

Back