shifter for a big foot

lankydoug

I didn't like my stock shift lever mainly because my size 14 boot has a hard time getting under it to upshift and when I do I'm shifting with the middle of my foot and have no feel, it's like I'm shifting with a club. Today my subconscious mind took over and I crashed and broke it :D . Now I'm looking for a shifter that I won't have to crash to get rid of. Any suggestions?

the stock 125 shifter is a couple inches longer than the stock one on your bike,might be worth a try

'07+ 250 shifter is the same as 125 shifter. Also, the Hammerhead has tip options that go even longer. Pivot Pegs will make life eaiser as well.

'07+ 250 shifter is the same as 125 shifter. Also, the Hammerhead has tip options that go even longer. Pivot Pegs will make life eaiser as well.

I bought a set of Moose racing pegs that were wider and offset down and back which helped a little but I need to get a little more somewhere. I'll look into the longer shifter and the Hammerhead as well.

I have size 14 feet. I bought the size 14 hammerhead and couldn't be happier. Well, I suppose i could be happier, but not with the shifter.

Back