Short Fast Section From Last Weekend

I'm surprised you guys have so much open ground. Thats about the same snow cover as the woods here and I'm WAY south and east.

The day after we rode that trail we got 2ft of snow lol. It's back to 5C all week so hopefully it gets cleaned up quick!

This winter has been really dry for us, but this is the time of year when it usually starts to dump.

Wes.

I cant get over how long of a stretch those trails keep going for. All of our stuff here criss crosses and doubles back on its self. Way more tight turns and much tighter with tree growth etc.

Thats like a highway, with elevation changes :)

I cant get over how long of a stretch those trails keep going for. All of our stuff here criss crosses and doubles back on its self. Way more tight turns and much tighter with tree growth etc.

Much of the area is near un-rideable with tree density. This area is some of the more open and free flowing. It's a unique area where terrain changes massively in short distances.

These areas are also very unique weather patterns being within km's of large mountain ranges. Some areas receive heavy snowfall, others receive none. All within 10 minutes. I used to do a lot of riding in the winter without studs for the majority of winter. Snowboarding one day, dirt biking the next.

Thanks for not posting trail location.

This little section is definitely not representative of the majority of the single track around here. That's kind of why I posted it, it was nice to open the bike up a bit for once.

Wes.

Still running studs here, it was pretty dry but the ground is still frozen and lots of icy/snowy patches on other sections of the trail.

Wes.

Back