showroom restore kx250

jt633

this bike is living proof that miracles do happen, this bike was clapped out beyond belief and my brother bought it for 500$ overpaid to say the least anyways bike torn down to bare frame, frame repainted all new chassis bearings every engine component is new oem except cases pro action port job carb mods and new reeds new chain and sprockets new wheel bearings new tires pro action suspension revalved new bars new grips new levers new plastic graphics seat and cover new swingarm serious inquires only also have pictures available asking 2500 firm trussellmasonry@gmail.com

Upload your photo to photobucket then go library, open photo, then look to the right for "links to share this photo" and single click on space next to "direct". Then on your GasGas Riders post select "insert image" and paste that photobucket direct link into the popup box.

My friend had a 98 KX250, I rode it a lot, it was fast with a good hit. I had a 99 KX 250 and a 2000 Kx250, they were both very linear with a lot of overrev. They were both fassssst! I just sold my 2000 KX 250 before I bought my GasGas 18 months ago. Here is a pic,

DSC00772_zps912ddfd1.jpg

nice kx! my 04 ec300 is a nice bike but I got the bug to try a 4 stroke or go back to a jap 250 or a ktm or husky 125 if I can find one, but until then im gonna keep ripping my gasser I need a lower shock clevis now though

The 2000 was a nice bike. When I bought it, it was original so it just needed a good cleanup and detail. Then I began the basic maintenance and mods.

Back