skid plate suggestions?

chchnick

looking at putting a new skid plate on my 13, was looking at the p3 carbon but not sure how well they hold up. Maybe plastic like the tmd ones would be better. rather stay away from alloy for the rattle factor. Any experiences or suggestions would help.

If its ec I'll say Hyde combo by far for quality and price. They will pick up a bit of mud and grass from time to time but that is easily overcome and they will last a decade. If you can afford to buy or be given a expansion chamber whenever you want I would only ever have a alloy sump guard like my 4 strokes.

I cracked my stock plate on a log and just bought another for $50. After searching I couldn't find a better price. I also didn't want metal and carbon while pretty would get pretty banged up fast. So I went back to stock.

My tmd has been going strong in some prettying rocky riding for about 6 months now. No sign of slowing down

Enduro Engineering. The fit up is perfect and the thick gage aluminum construction has taken some big hits without failing me.

EE Skidplate

Agreed on Enduro Engineering skid plates!

starter%201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Iv an offparts skidplate (motocrosscenter.com) on my 07 300 and never had an issue with durability or rattling...

Skid Plate

Look closely and you can see the weather stripping between the frame rails and the skid plate.

starter%202.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have an Enduro Engineering plate and it's fine , taken plenty of big hits and it don't rattle , do the bolts up tight !!!

sounds good guys, i think ill hunt an ee guard out and get one shipped here to little ol new zealand. much appreciated.

Back