snow fun in england

tommo

went out for a play in the snow on an old sidecar rig i've had buried in a shed for years (gasgas is being overhauled!), there's about 10 inches of snow which is a lot for us but we found a trail that was full of snow drifts up to 6' high!
this one stopped us dead and threw my brother right out of the chair!, i had plenty of time to take a few pics before i un-tangled his leg! :D

Attachments

• toms snow pics 040small.jpg
    toms snow pics 040small.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 41
damn that looks like New England!!!
Actually you might have more snow than we do right now!!
I didn't think it snowed like that over there!

we don't normally get more than a couple of inches but the last few weeks has been the most snow for over 15 years, even so we've only got about 10 inches. This trail ran along the edge of a field and the wind had caused the big snow drifts! :) :)

this one stopped us dead and threw my brother right out of the chair!, i had plenty of time to take a few pics before i un-tangled his leg! :D

Wow. :eek:
That looks like fun. You don't have access to a video camera. That would make for some great footage.

we don't normally get more than a couple of inches but the last few weeks has been the most snow for over 15 years, even so we've only got about 10 inches. This trail ran along the edge of a field and the wind had caused the big snow drifts! :) :)

Been killing me with all the rugby games getting postponed.:mad:

Back