Stick forest in NJ

Nice 95 :cool::cool:

Liked when you jumped in front of the dude on the katoom...lol. That's some tight terrain, how often have you clipped a tree and gone flying off in the wrong direction?

Not sure if it's the video, but your bars look really narrow. Did you cut those down? I imagine it's necessary if you're riding that type of terrain, don't think mine would fit through some of those trees.

Cool vid :D

We usually go down there in March for the Sandy Lane enduro. We always have a blast.
It's so different from the rocks and roots and mud up here.
They don't need to put up arrows. You just go between the 2 trees that have bark missing at handlebar height. :D
My bars are at 30" year 'round but a buddy has a 28" pair that he uses just for this ride.
It's the one ride each year that I take off my trials tire and put on a knobby.
I've been using that tire for 9 years!

Last edited:
During the 1st section of the enduro you(I) have to relearn what size pine trees you can just knock away with your BB and which size trees fight back. :o
It's worth the 8 hour drive for us while we're still socked in with snow here.

Last edited:
Nice 95 :cool::cool:

Liked when you jumped in front of the dude on the katoom...lol. That's some tight terrain, how often have you clipped a tree and gone flying off in the wrong direction?

Not sure if it's the video, but your bars look really narrow. Did you cut those down? I imagine it's necessary if you're riding that type of terrain, don't think mine would fit through some of those trees.

Cool vid :D

That is not me taking the video, I should have been clear. It is my buddy who also has a Gas Gas 300. I am the leader from the beginning aof the video, and manage to pull away from the pack, but I am stopped in the trail at the end waiting for them. On a good day, I can get through there in 3rd.

Back