Swingarm, complete front wheel, FMF pipe for sale

wbagwell

Hey guys,

I parted out my '06 EC 300 a couple years ago and forgot I still had some parts buried in the back of my garage. These REALLY need to go, so the first reasonable offer gets them. I would really prefer to not mail them, so CA San Francisco area would be preferable as well, if you can pick them up.

The front wheel is totally complete, with Dirt Star rims, a brake disc in great condition, and an almost-new LTR speedo/computer magnet. It has a brand new, never-used Dunlop 752F on it as well. I'm planning on taking it off unless you want to pay for a brand new tire too :)

The pipe is an FMF gnarly and it's dented. It's usable as-is, but you'll want to have it un-dented.

The swingarm has the chain slider and all the bushings/bearings intact, AND includes the rear axle.

Please help me clean out my garage!
Wright
650-455-1687

Hey guys,

I parted out my '06 EC 300 a couple years ago and forgot I still had some parts buried in the back of my garage. These REALLY need to go, so the first reasonable offer gets them. I would really prefer to not mail them, so CA San Francisco area would be preferable as well, if you can pick them up.

The front wheel is totally complete, with Dirt Star rims, a brake disc in great condition, and an almost-new LTR speedo/computer magnet. It has a brand new, never-used Dunlop 752F on it as well. I'm planning on taking it off unless you want to pay for a brand new tire too :)

The pipe is an FMF gnarly and it's dented. It's usable as-is, but you'll want to have it un-dented.

The swingarm has the chain slider and all the bushings/bearings intact, AND includes the rear axle.

Please help me clean out my garage!
Wright
650-455-1687

Will that pipe fit a 2007 EC300?

Back