TBI_Rieju

That's cool but I don't think it's necessary.

I like that there is a Gomez edition MR300 now. It looks sweet!
https://enduro21.com/en/bikes/latest/first-look-explosive-rieju-mr-300-hard-enduro-alfredo-gomez-replica

rieju_replica_alfredo_gomez.jpg

Motocross Action Magazine KTM 300 SX

Motocross Action loved the 2023 and the 2024 KTM 300 SX. Everyone says they are a blast to ride. The throttle body fuel injection isn't anything new, my 1991 Subaru in my driveway has it and it pumps out a staggering 86 horsepower.:D

Motocross Action loved the 2023 and the 2024 KTM 300 SX. Everyone says they are a blast to ride. The throttle body fuel injection isn't anything new, my 1991 Subaru in my driveway has it and it pumps out a staggering 86 horsepower.:D

As does my 2013 Ossa trials bike

Kinda like the "change the world counter balancer" KTM did in 2017? Gassers gave em up in what, 2001 cause they weren't needed.

I would prefer to ride a carbureted bike. This is not good news for me.

I just wanted to share what is happening with the future of the Rieju bikes.

Likely we can buy the new bikes and fit up a Keihin.

I disagree , fuel injection and oil injection on my xc250 are great . I've never had an issue . I still like my mr300 pro better but the injection is great

Another problem with fuel injected bikes is no one is looking down the road long term on them. When computers and such fail, 20+ years from now, how are you going to repair one of these bikes? We still have guys riding, and even racing, vintage bikes from the 70's and 80's. I think FI is another way to make these bikes obsolete and make people buy new ones because parts won't be available. Just my opinion!

Back