trail rider cover shot!

fury1

not sure how many of you guys get this magazine,but I made the cover on my 300GG,not bad for a netra "A" rider
AACA5B2BBE124049A722B626FC52891F.jpg

VERY COOL!!! Good Job!!! Looks like you smacked a tree with that hand gaurd out of whack!!!

Congrats. I don't think I could walk up that, let alone ride up it.

Lookin' good!

Looks like GMP's backyard! The covershot looks great,, got my copy the other day and was thinking if that was anybody here..
congrats..

You guys are very lucky to have that sort of terrain to ride in, looks awesome.
Well done mate.

I wish they didn't put that section at the end of the day so we could actually enjoy it.....:o
Those pics only show about 1/3 of it.

Just got my Trail Rider!

Nice job on getting the front page!

The mag needs more GG in it.

BrianVT rode up the ledges clean last year,only to find out he didnt need to go up them!!! great to see his pics going up as its no easy feat,I was a little nervous about the hype going up for my first time,but trials tire/G2 throttle and GasGas 300 proved more than worthy on the wet slimy ledges
Just got my Trail Rider!

Nice job on getting the front page!

The mag needs more GG in it.

you can count on that next season!!!

No kidding Steve, I saw those shots before, looks just like the climb up to that long ridge overlooking the lake. Its the same deal for guests here too, you think your done when you hit a flat spot halfway up, but the worst is yet to come.

Congrats Kevin, I didn't get my copy yet.

WOW...that was a very cool video.......I did notice....2 strokes seem to be the bike of choice and out numbered the 4 strokes and rear trails tire seem to be the hot set up in the rocks!

Nice job! I thought it was pretty cool to make the middle of that mag last year in the NMA section. But to make the cover is sweet.

A huge thumbs up to you for representing!

Roscoe

The NMA section is relatively new. If an issue covers and ECEA or NETRA event, the cover almost always a fast guy from one of them.

My father in-law's printing company is now going to be printing Trail Rider. I hope they do a good job because I don't want you all to come after me...LOL

Back