tubliss customer support

stainlesscycle

Site Sponsor
is the best in the business.

i have 6 tubliss systems going, they've replaced for free one liner and one tube, no questions asked. the one liner was showing cords...

Curious

How long before you saw any wear? I was under the impression that it was generally wear proof .Did it last 1-2-3 tires ?
Just so i know to be on the lookout
Thanks
Stoby

How long before you saw any wear? I was under the impression that it was generally wear proof .Did it last 1-2-3 tires ?
Thanks
Stoby

The only failures i had with my tubliss was the red liner tore when the inner tube exploded. This was with the first version of the tubliss and it was replaced. i now see the newer ones have much thicker inner tube and the red liner is also different.

The only place that would wear out would be the inner tube. Just like all tubes it can deteriorate with time (it is also easy to nick it when changing tires). I would recommend keeping a spare inner, but don't really think it needs to be changed v often

Thanks
Stoby

it lasted at least 8 tires, and about 4 flips... the liner that was showing cords was probably due to 2 things - i was probably too aggressive on install at one time or another - i probably yanked on it with a tire iron during a switch... and i also ran a whole race flat due to a sidewall issue on a tire. i still think they are pretty wear proof (the other 5 show no damage so far.) i ran the damaged liner this weekend, and it's still holding air now, but i'd rather be safe than sorry. i would buy another in a heartbeat if i needed to. i'm sure they don't have lots of failures - it would be quite a hit on their profit margin if they were always sending free ones out.

Thanks i was just curious as im running with a trials tire and they last me a while.So I didnt know if i needed to check periodically

great company

great product and customer care.
helped me before with torn up liner as well as spare tubes.
I'm very happy with them.
product is great, depend on the tire (a weak threaded one will get small rips from pointy rocks)

Back