Uncrating the new toy

bergerhag

Silver Level Site Supporter
Look here what I got to do today :)
Uncrating my EC250F Nordic Edition. Took it for a few laps around the yard too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140610_112758.jpg
    20140610_112758.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 273
  • open_gg250f.jpg
    open_gg250f.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 278
  • gg3.jpg
    gg3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 279
Bad AZZ! How do you get the Ohlins forks? Does anyone know if the U.S. bikes have the Ohlins fork option like the old days?

+1 to all the other comments - beautiful bike :cool:

Really cool to have the Ohlins forks on her. What's the riding like in Sweden - lots of places with good single track, or what type of riding will you mainly do?

+1 to all the other comments - beautiful bike :cool:

Really cool to have the Ohlins forks on her. What's the riding like in Sweden - lots of places with good single track, or what type of riding will you mainly do?

Offroad riding on public (or any) land is generally prohibited in Sweden, which confines us to closed circuit riding. But in that context there still is all kinds of riding available, rocky, root-infested single track is perhaps the signum of Swedish enduro. It is very common that the MX club/track also hosts an enduro loop of varying length. Enduro racing is the biggest motor sport in Sweden counting active riding licenses.

does the 250f still have the wr250 engine? She is a really nice looking!

Yes that is correct. However I suspect Gasgas has tinkered with it. It really rips. Feels a lot more strong off the bottom than any WR i have tried.

Can one of those be shipped to the US ? :)

Unfortunately not, these bikes have been developed exclusively for Sweden by the Swedish importer KGK Motor, a few of the Swedish Gasgas Team riders in close collaboration with Ohlins. Hundreds of hours was put in at setting the suspension, and boy did they do a good job. I haven't touched a clicker yet and still it is awesome. Rocks, whoopies, anything.

There is nothing stopping you coming here and buying one and shipping it yourself I suppose.

Fresh pic, all dressed up with some more eye candy decals.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140615_105853.jpg
    20140615_105853.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 80
Back