Used UNABIKER radiator guards

mcnut

Used UNABIKER radiator guards -SOLD!

$40 plus actual shipping cost to your location within the US. Sorry Canada. Too much hassle. I believe these will fit any model year from 2002 to current. These came off a 2011.
PM me with your complete shipping address for a shipping quote.

IMG_33611_zps44ff8b63.jpg

Sold to Forgiven!

Last edited:
I will take them. Pm me shopping to 61350 please, and PayPal or address for a check. I don't mind waiting till it clears if you want to go that route.

If you would, please PM your entire shipping address. That's what my software requires to generate a cost.

$40 plus actual shipping cost to your location within the US. Sorry Canada. Too much hassle. I believe these will fit any model year from 2002 to current. These came off a 2011.
PM me with your complete shipping address for a shipping quote.

IMG_33611_zps44ff8b63.jpg

FYI

Flat Rate to Canada is a piece of cake. Just a little pricey and you can do it all online. You dont have to go to the post office and all that nonsense, unless to drop off. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah :D

FYI

Flat Rate to Canada is a piece of cake. Just a little pricey and you can do it all online. You dont have to go to the post office and all that nonsense, unless to drop off. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah :D

USPS, will drop off free boxes to you and pick up your parcel for free. And you can do it all online also. Little known secret about the USPS.

Perhaps they've simplified things since the last Canadian shipment I did. I'll check it out.

Back