West Coast Weekend

Nice little trail system there! That was fun. What is the blue bike? Was the red one a ec300? Thanks for sharing.

Man you guys are lucky to have something like that right at your backyard. WE have to pack up & ride at least a hour to get anywhere to ride ,and when we get there its no where near as good as what you got.

Hey Looki , was that the Shawnigan Beach Estate area and then out to behind the Quarry and Silvermine road area ? Did you guys ride right from Chris's place ? Haven't rode out there in close to 4 years , trails still look good . After the switch it looks like your up at Kapoor , there i ride often , and the last part , crossing the Koksilah to Riverside rd . Been riding the Kinsol and Mountain rd area lots this last year. Good to see Chris's enjoying the 250 , it was a buddy of mines before him (Jason)

Steve

Ahhh Now that was some fine S/T stuff. Man I guess I should get my vid cam working again.
My heart jumped a bit at 11m:30sec I even twisted in my sit while watching.:D
I like how it tightens up around the 15m. You seem a lot more convertible on the EC.
I was looking for some Sockeye at the end...
Thx for sharing.

cheers.gif

Hey Darnell , i can show you those trails sometime , some i haven't been to in years , but i still know the area well enuf to show ya around

Nope , no Husa ,just a 2010 EC300 Nambotin :) that wasn't me in the vid , i just know where they were riding

Back