Wet leaves=fun

What part? back in the late 80's I lived in Blaisville pa.. back when there wasnt anything there.. at all.. If you ever want to ride this side of the state let me know.. I have trails near the house and an extra room.. a neighbors place I can most likely rent cheap too.. and how was the mines and meadows?? a buddy who rides 4wheelers asked me to go with his group.. I just dont want to be bored..

hey if either of you guys wants to ride i live in williamsport pa and i am looking to ride all winter. send me a pm and we can get in touch.

What part? back in the late 80's I lived in Blaisville pa.. back when there wasnt anything there.. at all.. If you ever want to ride this side of the state let me know.. I have trails near the house and an extra room.. a neighbors place I can most likely rent cheap too.. and how was the mines and meadows?? a buddy who rides 4wheelers asked me to go with his group.. I just dont want to be bored..

Near Templeton, Pa.

Mines and Meadows is alright. You might get bored on the quad trails (especially riding at an ATV pace), but the single-track is pretty nice.

Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that some day :).

From the website I didn't expect single track. I would be camping with the 4 wheelers and only riding a little bit with them, I dont think I can take the pace of the 4x4 crowd, but they are good guys so I said I'd go sometime. If I do this they will stop asking me to take them on my regular weekend trails, cant risk them turning into freeways.

Templeton? your not far from the rat that predicts the weather! Been there done that. and it was before the movie. I know a guy in happy valley. Let me see if I can set a ride up there.

Back