Which radiator cap

I have fitted the transformation kit to my 2005 ec300 and found the expansion bottle hits the back of the headlight. There is no way it will fit with it on so I have removed the bottle and just put the pipe across between a gap in the front of the tank and the frame to join the 2 rads. I have on the bike a 1.2 radiator cap, do I need to change for say a 1.6 or 1.8 now the bottle has been removed. I ride in the uk as a mid pack vet rider so we dont get too much hot weather. I am going to do a few mx meetings, a few practise days and a few enduros, nothing too demanding. any help thanks.

I have fitted the transformation kit to my 2005 ec300 and found the expansion bottle hits the back of the headlight. There is no way it will fit with it on so I have removed the bottle and just put the pipe across between a gap in the front of the tank and the frame to join the 2 rads. I have on the bike a 1.2 radiator cap, do I need to change for say a 1.6 or 1.8 now the bottle has been removed. I ride in the uk as a mid pack vet rider so we dont get too much hot weather. I am going to do a few mx meetings, a few practise days and a few enduros, nothing too demanding. any help thanks.

Look at the ktm rad cap it has a stronger spring for a higher boil point. What you doing with the bottle mate

Back