Who's the best gasgas dealer to buy from

thornton75

I'm looking for a new gasgas in the southeast . Who has the best deals ? I'm not looking to pay full retail for it since the resale is weak. Thanks

Upstate Cycle in Greenville ,S.C. is a great place. Gerald and Mike are super guys to deal with. They have a 08 or 09 ( not sure which ) on the floor. It's a Gas Gas EC 300

New England Dirt Bikes in RI had a new leftover 07 EC 250 for 5K. It may still be there. I know it has the bigger 2K3 ignition and possibly the real GG pipe.

definitly try Upstate cycle in Greenville , as said above Mike and Gerald are super nice guys and will do whatever they can to help you

Cyclesport USA is a great dealer located just east of Memphis, TN, & they work great deals. 901-853-5255

The resale is only weak for those that let it be.

fo sho!
if its not the deal you want, dont take it! people still havent all heard of gas gas yet, which doesnt help.
its not the resale thats weak, its the buyers offers!!

i lost big on my 07 due to my {SUCK} life i had to sell her quick to pay her off :( thankfully it went at a good price back to the original purchaser, but i ended up paying $310 for each tank(3 liters!) of gas i put thru her :( still had the nipples on the tire even

Back