07 EC 200 Jetting problems

cooganbr

Brand new EC 200 bad bog off idle to 1/2 throttle. Have changed needle to bottom clip #178 main #52 pilot, air screw 2 1/3 turns out. Tried lean settings with #35 pilot and #172 main needle top clip, and was real bad to the piont it wouldn't run. First settings seem to make it run better( will lift front wheel off idle with out dying) but still not great. Any ideas?:confused:

You've given us no meteorologic data so I will give you a worthless guess.

You were way too rich now you are way too lean.

Call Linton from Dirt Action Services. He's in Christchurch, but he has a huge knowledge of all bikes but his gasgas is brilliant. He is also the cheapest in NZ for parts (inc shipping). For example my local dealer in Auckland wanted to charge me $150 for a ltr jetting kit, but linton charged me $42. his number is 033890080, you won't need another contact.

sorry didn't supply needle type as i cant identify the numbers. Ended up changing to a leaner needle (still cant read the number need better eyes). It seems better but still not impressed. Temp and condtions vary from sea level to 3000ft and 0 degrees to between 30 to 35 degrees.

Back