1997 ec250

New to me, pick her up for $1000.00. After a few tweaks she handles better then any bike I have ridden. kinda feel like the old guy, every bike I have seen on here is newer...

075.jpg

congrats on the new gasgas!
especially for the money, you can't go wrong.
that's probably another strong point for used gasgas buyers, the resale is low.

Nice!!

Serious bargain at that price, and you will still be riding rings around other brands newer models, enjoy!:D

Im really happy with the way these conventional forks handle in the desert out here. I've ridden only Kawa for years, now im sold on Gas Gas. Which is odd because I love my Kawa's.

Todd5774 hear you on the riding rings around newer bikes. Ran my first enduro two weeks ago and surprised not only myself but a few other riders when I told them how old it was.....after they caught up to me in the pits. Think I pissed a few off too!! Caught a snarl from a KTM rider!

Another shot after I shaved the seat down, put the stock rear linkage back on(had lowering links when I bought it, but it handled horribly with them on)Put some new meats on the front and rear, trying out the Maxxis desert IT's I like them so far. Forks savers, added Powermadd guards and found a few graphics from Gofasters, yeah they say Mc but it is an EC.....lastly my homemade number plates, cant find green backgrounds???

2011-03-18115609.jpg

2011-03-18115550.jpg

I have a 1998 pampera that is an absolute gas(gas?) to ride ,it is actually a highly coveted bike in my circle. Now if i can make my 2011 300 behave as well:D.Congrats you did a nice job bringing it back to trim.

Back