2000 GasGas EC250 $1100 Central Indiana

wheelie

I posted in the general section about this bike early this week. After long thought I have decided not to do the restore, but sell this off along with two Yamaha 125's (both are 2001's) and a nice restored 93 RM250 (erc gorr 265). Plans are to get a new/newer model GG.

I am reposting what I put in the General section about the bike. I have since found out that the seat is not broke per say but made that way where the part that bolts down by the rear of the side panels is not threaded though seat.

Got it home and rode it around and it bogged bad all over the range. It has great compression so I jumped into the carb, cleaned it out and checked the reeds. The reeds were lifted up and could see light underneath. There was no cracks so flipped them over and that closed the gap and were sitting flush again against the cage (I assume this is only a temp fix). I took out the muffler packing (yuck) and put in new FMF packing. When I asked the OP what fuel mixture was in it he said 32:1 so I drained it out and put in fresh goldenspectro at 42:1. Fired her up, but still has a slight mid range bog? but is very rideable.
The good: Swingarm & wheel bearings are tight - rear shock was just rebuilt (had receipt) and newer seals in forks - sprockets are good - clucth seems to operate fine - brakes good
The Bad: everything else...lol
Seat where it bolts on is broke, seat cover ripped, plastics are a nice shade of pink with many cool zip ty's..lol, should get a new set of tires, get rid of the steel bars, etc.
But overall I feel it is solid so am considering a makeover, but have to sell off a bike or 2 to get more operating capital...lol. This gasgas joins my 03 EC200 (that I luv) so I guess have to sell a jap bike out of the stable if I do a makeover.

Selling 2000 GG EC250 $1100
Located: Columbus Indiana

text or call if interest 812-343-9066 (make sure you mention gasgas as I have other bikes forsale)

downsized_0626121525.jpg

downsized_0626121524.jpg

shameless bump...and reduced price. Bike handles great (rode it this weekend) almost pulled trigger on getting new plastic & seat cover, BUT MUST RESIST...lol

$950 to a good home

I'll give ya a grand for it if shipping to Australia is included :p I could use a project. Hahaha!

One more time

Make an offer???...I have a GG yellow front & rear fender that I will throw in if wanting (was/am looking for yellow shrouds if anyone has any to get rid of)

Jakobi...haha, i'd really go down under if I shipped it...lol

Make an offer???...I have a GG yellow front & rear fender that I will throw in if wanting (was/am looking for yellow shrouds if anyone has any to get rid of)

Jakobi...haha, i'd really go down under if I shipped it...lol
I'm interested in that yellow rear finder if you don't let it go with the bike. - Ken

Back