2000 GasGas EC300 Ireland

Haha! Yeah they got a lot rougher lately because of the rain, the rutts have gone to hell! More of a challenge, means more fun!

That looks like a rutted nightmare...lol. Definitely a good workout and forces you to chose your line wisely :D

Pretty rocky terrain, does that area usually have water flowing - like a stream or something?

Looks like you guys are doing loops around a "track" of sorts? Some pretty deep puddles to navigate through too - like the water coming up from the front when you hit some of those :eek:

Pretty rocky terrain, does that area usually have water flowing - like a stream or something?

Looks like you guys are doing loops around a "track" of sorts?

No it's not a stream but that loop has been in use at least 15 years. The ruts have gotten a lot worse with the rain. Someone went around the loop years back in 2 minutes 40 seconds. I've done it in 6 minutes but went off track and had to pull bike back on (was using a trails tyre and couldn't get traction in the grass). Will be going there again on Sunday will try do my best time around it!

It really is a tough track, you'd be wrecked by the time you reach the top then you have to tackle those puddles!

If you have a youtube channel, subscribe to mine! I'll throw up another video in a few days. The rutts have probably gotten even worse!

It's my first dirtbike! I love it. I seized the piston last week, that's been fixed but when I put the head back on water was seeping out where the head meets the barrel. New O rings should sort that out I'm hoping!

Any pictures or videos of yours?

Here in Ireland also have a 250 and love it .
The trails are fairly rough from the rain never stops raining .

Back