2003 GG DE300 air filter cross over

BlueLghtning

I was cleaning my air filter tonight from my 03 DE300 and a large portion of the outside ridge of the filter separated from the main body. :mad:

I'm supposed to go riding tomorrow with my wife. Thank goodness it will probably be muddy and not dusty, but I don't think running this one would be a smart idea. I have an older filter I haven't used for ever, but it really needs to be in the trash. I could use it in a pinch, but I'd rather not. I had no idea my good filter was getting ready to fail.

So I'm sort of stuck. The park we ride at carries Husabergs and KTM's. It looks like 96-97 KTM's might cross over or maybe some older bergs? This shop is really good about stocking lots of parts, so I'm hoping they have those older filters in stock if they do fit?

I'm judging that from this filter listed on Amazon? Does that seem correct that our air filters are the same as all these bikes or are they just being overly generic there? - http://www.amazon.com/PC-Racing-1989-2007-1988-2007-1989-2001/dp/B000WJ6E5Y

We also do have a local Suzuki/Kawi/Honda/Yam shop right in town if any of those cross over either?

Back