2004 ec 300 fs

lordfeyr

Well it pains me to do this but I think I am going to have to sell the gasgas. My wife and I owe taxes this year and its been a rough one.

$4000 obo

2004 EC 300

Runs great! Fmf fatty, turbine core 2, Hydraulic Clutch, 6spd Gear Box, Wave Rotors, Ohlins Rear Shock and Marzocchi Forks.

Oils changed recently with all Amsoil synthetic and radiator fluid has been flushed and replaced with arctic ice.

Suspension has been revalved and sprung by Noleen suspension in california to suit a 210lb rider and I am 6ft tall.

I added brp top clamp, 06 black fat bars, radiator braces, scorpion skid plate, scotts stabilizer and I have an extra fmf silencer (not spark arrestor) as well as a clarke tank for the bike.

If you have any questions please let me know.

FYI the bike has never been registered in the US. I do however have the certificate of origin to show your dmv that it has been imported to the us etc.... No back, late fees if its never been registered at all right?

Hate to say but that price is way high. If you really need to sell adjust it and save time. For an '04 your looking at less than half that, realistically. Sorry for your troubles, good luck.

I bought a 4 year old ec300(2001) back in 2005 for $1650. It was in great shape needed nothing but graphics.

Back