2010 Sixdays 300 Ohlins ttx, California

tnttimber

This is a 2010 sixdays 250 that I converted to a 300. Has had the cylinder raised so piston matches with ports and the head has been cut to correct squish, the motor rips!!! Rekluse core exp clutch, Leo Vince silencer (carbon endcap is cracked). The motor has a fresh topend with less than 5 hours on it. If you would prefer a 250 I will install that topend with a fresh piston and rings.

Chassis has Ohlins ttx cartridges inserted in the sachs 48mm forks. Protec under bar damper mount and BRP post (damper not included). BRP chainguide, zeta unbreakable levers, guts tall seat foam, 2011 graphics, cycra probend handguards, moose footpegs, JD jetting, waterless coolant, Enduro engineering shark fin disk guard, G2 throtle with all cams, CRF front number plate and original hedlight plate, tugger strap. This is Cody Webs 2010 Endurocross bike so the bottom of the frame rails and rims have seen better days but everything is in excelent mechanical shape.

Pics show ttx shock but the bike will come with a Trailtricks valved sachs. I have a bunch of springs and willl set the suspension up for your weight. Bike is current registration in central California. Comes with original boxes for Ohlins and Rekluse with instruction manuals.

$4800 obo

Thanks for looking,
Nate

Attachments

• 2010 gasser sixdays 001.jpg
    2010 gasser sixdays 001.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 368
  • 2010 gasser sixdays 004.jpg
    2010 gasser sixdays 004.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 2010 gasser sixdays 003.jpg
    2010 gasser sixdays 003.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 292
  • 2010 gasser sixdays 002.jpg
    2010 gasser sixdays 002.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 347
  • 2010 gasser sixdays 006.jpg
    2010 gasser sixdays 006.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 300
I'd take it off your hands....if I didn't have to put a transmission in my GasGas transporter:(

Bike is still available. I've turned it back to a 250 and will be racing it for the first time this year at the Sawmill Enduro this weekend. I am located in Sonora.

i am in sacramento so not too far let me know more about it wen your done with the ride i would want it as a 300 or with both cylinders ?

ya i wish just got back from riding in georgetown were some clown stole my pants out of the back of my truck luckely i cary my wallet i am riding a 450x and am tiard of riding a pig and i love 2 strokes most of all and have ben looking for a 300 for years but couldnt get myself to buy a ktm just cant do it then i stumbled onto gas gas and they look like just what i want if the clown only knew that stole my pants i have the money for a bike locked in my truck in a safe lol and 500 in my wallet anney way sory ya i am rilley interested in a gas gas and yours is one of them

Last edited:
Back