2011 300 six days

Dale16

I'm new here , can someone explain the difference in a 2011 300 six days and a standard ec 300 . Or possibly post a link . Thanks !

Other than the decals they use the same suspension as the standard they have a brake cooler skid plate you need to get the race to get better suspension parts but it still a great bike have fun with it

Take a look at the gasgasmotos.es web site. It contains details of all previous models.
http://www.gasgasmotos.es/en/previous-models/models-2-2011.html

The 2011 sixdays has an Ohlins rear shock, while the "normal" bikes have a Sachs.
The Sixdays has radiator braces, aluminium skid plate, Galfer brake disks, Supersprox rear sprocket etc.

However today, 6 years later, some of these "improved" parts may have been replaced, so if you have a particular bike in mind, you could compare it to the pictures at the web site.

It also varies a bit by geographic. IE, some countries may have received the 45mm Marzocchi forks, where others got the 48mm Sachs.

I read something one time about the six days bikes having a lighter flywheel than the other bikes to make them a bit more responsive. Not sure where I read that though. It may only apply to the 125's because that's what I was researching at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I heard the same about the flywheel . I didn't realize that about the forks . I wonder which one came on US models and which one is commonly considered "better "??

I think I heard the same about the flywheel . I didn't realize that about the forks . I wonder which one came on US models and which one is commonly considered "better "??

In 2011 the USA bikes had 45 zooks up front on the EC models, 48 zooks on the race models and Ollins rear shock on both the EC and RACE models. At least that's how all the 2011 bikes that I've seen were equipped.

Back