2011 Cervantes!!! No affiliation

roverhybrids

vp2291035_1_large.jpg

http://www.palmettomotorsports.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=254438&pov=2291035

Ill tell you what, if it were just under 8 I would try and get it, I totally agree I loved this bike when it came out and tried to buy one last year that was slightly used when I wanted to move to a 250. Just a little to much for me to swallow for a 2 almost 3 year old bike.

Those 11 Replica Bikes were the best GGs ever built IMO.

If the factory was smart they would have held off on releasing the 12s and just built those bikes without the all the bling and called them 12s.

You guys are so spoilt for price over there. They are still trying to run out standard '11's over here for $9 - $10k and that's a good deal.
Who wants to buy this bike for me and ship it over to Australia? Haha if only it was that easy.

Local dealer here in Colorado has a brand new 2011 Six Days 300 sitting on the floor. I can get someone a really good deal on it if they want it (will ship). If it sells I don't need the big forks I am looking for in the "WTB" section!

Eric

Scott is right. They should take a '13', put it on a stand, strip off all the plastic and entire tail and start over. The fork, frame, motor work great. The rest is a product of mental masturbation by some plastics engineers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm still waiting to see if this guy reads this thread and thinks "hmmm that trev guy deserves this nice Cervantes for 7500" ;)

2011 Cervantes

Hey Guys,

Just jumped onto this forum, my name is Todd Sandoval from Palmetto Motorsports, we have the 2011 Cervantes this thread is talking about. One of my best friends and real moto-nut was stationed in Arizona for a while and he loved jumping on these forms, he?s a big Gas Gas fan and wanted to sell bikes as he was just about to retire from the Military, now he upped his role and is in Afghanistan, kicking butt and taking names. We both have older Gas Gas?s sitting in Central America, we used to ride Enduro?s there a lot? awesome riding!

So yeah, we still have this bike and I?d let it go pretty cheap, send me an e-mail to todd@palmettomotorsports.com and we can talk details, and yes to the one guy, we can get it over to Australia if needed. We also have a few 2013 300e?s as well at a good price.

Anyway, my buddy bailed out on this forum and somebody was kind enough to advise me to register and reply to the responses.

All the best,

Todd

He is willing to let it go for $7500 plus shipping ($200, his estimate), plus tax, I 'spose.

So, whatz so special about the Cervantes that say a 2011 250 Race wouldn't have (other than the Ohlins TTX shock upgrade)?

RENTHAL Handlebar & Grips
RAPTOR titanium footrests
HAAN machined golden Hubs
Quick front axle release system
S3 Head with interchangeable dome
GALFER wave brake discs
New linkage system
New Kickstart lever
SUPERSPROX Sprocket
Rear brake reservoir Intercooler
Skid Plate
NISSIN dual piston Rear Caliper