2013 300 E-Start

Just arrived today, out of the crate and on the floor. :cool:
We have a couple, you can contact me at 304-932-0437 in sales.
Jesse

16C4A1B4-34F9-4E67-AD95-2254CFB88178-3638-000004891296A00A.jpg

B61107C3-5BF5-496F-BE9A-40753549DAED-3638-000004891AF00285.jpg

Picked my 13 up yesterday. A quick look shows they paid more attention to detail. Will post pictures at some point but my clubs enduro is this weekend.

It looks much the same, just a few tweaks. I like that they moved the map switch to the handlebar, the frame guards are nice as well as the seat bolt through the top, although a quick release fastener would've been nice.

I agree on the red vs. white, but even more so. I think the white bikes get old looking a lot faster and are tougher to clean up. Time for a change IMO.

Where are the decals for the number plate and the front fender???????? I would be a little hesitate to grab a early 13. My old Gas Gas bikes leave me thinking. I remember getting sick to my stomach when I went to pick up my first in country 1999 300 (I think it was 99??) The decals were in different locations and it looked like a 12 year old put them on!!! To bad they were out of 250 Husk's so I took it anyways!! 13 LOOKS SWEET!!! I like the white!!!!!

The second pic of the two have the decals on them. I don't know why GasGas chooses to leave the ones that are hard to put on off. They would look much better if applied by a pro before the bike gets completely assembled like other companies do. They don't assemble a lot of things on these bikes a lot of other companies do. I believe all the parts are even here for them. :eek:

Where are the decals for the number plate and the front fender???????? I would be a little hesitate to grab a early 13. My old Gas Gas bikes leave me thinking. I remember getting sick to my stomach when I went to pick up my first in country 1999 300 (I think it was 99??) The decals were in different locations and it looked like a 12 year old put them on!!! To bad they were out of 250 Husk's so I took it anyways!! 13 LOOKS SWEET!!! I like the white!!!!!

The headlight shell/front plate gets a graphic in 2013, but not the front fender. There are graphics supplied for the hand shields, but most guys leave them off in favor of a set of Fastways or something similar. The 2013s do get a nice textured piece for the subframe spar that will hide boot scuffing and give your legs a little extra grip.

Back