2013 300 E-Start

Hi, Is it a normal practice for New GasGas bikes to arrive at the dealer without all the graphics applied. If so is common pratice in the industry? IE: Do the Japanese brands arrive at the dealer without all graphic's already applied? Not a deal breaker for me just seems odd for a product that is so expensive.

Well the only other brands I have any experience with besides GasGas are KTM, Husaberg and Husqvarna. They are all applied when the bike arrives, most of the graphics on them are in mold as well. The GasGas has some of the graphics but not all applied, I'm not sure why this is. It is also the only one shipped without oil. They definitely take more prep time than the others.

Just letting everyone know I have a 250 E-start in stock. By the end of the day I should be down to my last 300, a demo 300 E-start, hasn't been anywhere but in the parking lot. I hate to sell it because I want to keep it for myself but if someone is interested let me know.

These sold so well we ordered another 300 E-start. We also have the demo model available and a 250 E-start.
Give me a call for a good deal on any of them. 304-932-0437.

This ones Mine!:D
photo_zpsf077b767.jpg

Yeah I couldn't stand it. It was together but I took the forks off today to swap springs and we didn't have a cap wrench around to fit the forks. :mad:
I guess it'll have to wait a few more days, hopefully my rad guards will come in by then.
Can't wait to get it out on the trail, it does look good just seting there though.
4DECDE98-0FAD-48CA-A637-30DCA143330B-4819-0000076AB53B45DF_zps2fb07ca6.jpg

Back