2013 EC200 Recommendations

WTEC

I have a new 13 EC200 on order and should be here this week, do you guys have any jetting recommendations for this bike? I ran the N3EW Yamaha needle in my 250, is this a good choice for the 200 as well? I've never had a 200, only 250 2t or 450 4t, so any other advice would be appreciated. I generally run the bike from around 3600ft to maybe 6000ft and this time of year is 17-25 degC.

Wes.

How are you finding the Lectron Trev?

Wes, The N3EW should work quite well still assuming its a 38mm AS2 carb. You'll probably need to bump the pilot and main up a couple sizes. I'd probably go for a N3EH/N3CH though which is a step richer on the diameter. I found the W worked for the 250, and J for the 300, so I assume a H would be on the money for a 200.

I'm really liking the lectron now that I have a few bugs worked out and played with the needle a bit. Had to ritchin half a turn from the way it came but is running smooth ill give a detailed description when I have a few more rides on it. Back to Wes I'm just kidding buddy I'm pumped for you to get your 200!

Depends on what parts come on the 13, my 12 came with ASI 38 and a 250/300 pipe. I run 45p 6.5 slide nozh clip #2 and 172 m at sea level. I really like the power with this combo one step leaner acrcoss the board should be close for you. I also run a 50t sprocket gearing seems just right for single track. Good luck with the new bike you will like it.

Thanks for the tips guys (except Trev :rolleyes:). Got the bike home today and the carb is a 38mm AS2 with #6 slide, 175 main, 42 pilot and NOZH needle on the middle clip. Definitely way too rich right now, I'm gonna see if I can find a Yamaha needle in stock somewhere before the weekend and try that with some leaner jets.

On a side note, the bike came with a 50t rear sprocket, is this normal for the 200's? All the 300's and 250's I've seen come with 48t rears. I like the 50t on the 250, so I'm glad this bike came with one.

Wes.

I thought Clay said all '13s came with 50t rears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the tips guys (except Trev :rolleyes:). Got the bike home today and the carb is a 38mm AS2 with #6 slide, 175 main, 42 pilot and NOZH needle on the middle clip. Definitely way too rich right now, I'm gonna see if I can find a Yamaha needle in stock somewhere before the weekend and try that with some leaner jets.

On a side note, the bike came with a 50t rear sprocket, is this normal for the 200's? All the 300's and 250's I've seen come with 48t rears. I like the 50t on the 250, so I'm glad this bike came with one.

Wes.

Wes, my '12 200 came w/ a 38mm non-air stryker. 12-48 gearing. and some lame-o foot peg's. not the S-3's . Waiting on the cast s/c 36mm. So how do you like it. I'm really getting use to it now.

Back