2013 EC300 Rebuild

Wimpy525

Well my winter rebuild is done!
New top end, House Of HP exhaust, every bearing replaced, chain sprockets, rotors, Mylers Super Cool Radiators, Bullet Proof Radiator Guards, Skid Plate and a whole lot more I am forgetting.
Thanks to Matto Cycle, Power Seal USA and House Of HP.

Attachments

• IMG_3946.jpg
    IMG_3946.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3947.jpg
    IMG_3947.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3945.jpg
    IMG_3945.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 113
nice work,every 13 ive seen has the black swingarm and the inside rear brake,did you respray the frame too?looks like candy apple red!

My Gawd those House of HP pipes are sexy!! How do you lime it? Is it loud?

Not sure how I like it as of yet. Only have a few rips up and down the driveway, but feels good. Bottom is about the same but doesn't sign off in the mid. I don't think its any louder than my FMF/Leo Vince combo. Hope to get out today on a longer ride.

Best Fat Bastard impression: Deeaaadd Sexy!!

I totally dig that pipe, looks fantastic.

Congrats on the rebuild, I'll be ripping the top end of mine off in the very near future :eek:

Very nice work! I agree the pipe is too cool.
Whats with the Wheelabrator decal? We used to use them in the molding industry long ago.

Very nice work! I agree the pipe is too cool.
Whats with the Wheelabrator decal? We used to use them in the molding industry long ago.

Was wondering when someone was going to ask about the Wheelabrator logo. I am the regional account manager for the Northeast, few of my customers ride so I can expense those weekends :cool:
Shot blasting is still used in foundries, forges fabrication shops etc. Our sister company Disa does the molding machines now. I been in this industry for almost 20 years, was in service until 2010 when the company decided to turn me in to a liar and put me in sales. :eek:
Wheelabrator has been good to me for the last 7 years so why not. I do go to all the races in my company truck.

Back