2013 GasGas XC 300, 40 hrs

djroggen

2013 GasGas XC 300, 40 hrs $4,250

Updated 14 Plastics, Scorpion rad frames, Cycra Bark Busters. Full title.

$4,250 will ship for $300 located in MN

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
gasgas

Race bike or play bike? Any dents in the pipe? Where's the black rims? lol I'm trying to decide between a new to me Gasgas or a blue/yellow te250? I'm 6'1" 235 and I'm not sure if I could adjust the gasgas to feel comfortable? Ive heard they tend to run on the smaller side?

Chad

Chad, I'm 6'4" and found my 2013 very easy to make comfortable. I came off of my third kx450, so one of the bigger bikes. The most important thing was setting up the suspension properly and bar height. I also did fast way pegs in the low position. But I don't think that was required.

Anyway, the 2011 and down bikes were much smaller than the 2012 up gasses.

Race bike or play bike? Any dents in the pipe? Where's the black rims? lol I'm trying to decide between a new to me Gasgas or a blue/yellow te250? I'm 6'1" 235 and I'm not sure if I could adjust the gasgas to feel comfortable? Ive heard they tend to run on the smaller side?

Chad

Sorry for the slow response... "Race" bike lol, well I have raced it maybe 6 times since I owned it. There are dents in the pipe, the prior owner didn't like Black Rims, because they show scuffs. The newer 2012+ bikes are much larger than the 2011 models.

Had a baby, that's about the only reason I can muster. I separated my ribs in a pedal bike incident... So, that's my story.

Back