2013 xc300 parts on eBay

Tbucket

Gold Level Site Supporter
They are lots of parts from a almost new 13 xc300 on eBay from the same seller. Sorry I don't have a link but easy to search. (no affiliation with that seller)
Just passing the info.

Holy cow! He must have looked up the retail prices on all those parts and knocked 10% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the kickstand and tail light because they were about 50% less than prices listed on Gofasteroffroad.com. I am new to the GasGas world, is there a cheaper place to find OEM parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asking almost $700 for a used top end. I purchased a hand ported S3 Race cylinder and piston kit for similar, brand spankin new!

Some things don't seem too bad, others are off the charts. Like always with sales, its only worth what someones willing to pay. If time is on his side, and someone needs something, they might pay for it. At that price I'd add a bit more and buy new again.

I just grabbed the front brake rotor and other bits and bobs. Some of his prices are super high but I paid ~180 for a brake rotor from my dealer.

With some leftover new stuff I already had lying around my bike is getting fresh(ish) plastic for like $70. I wanted red this go round but the only place I know to get it is from europe at 100+ euro...

Thanks for posting, it worked out well for me.

Maybe he has a very strong emotional tie to his parts and has lots of time on his hands? :rolleyes:

I picked up some brake parts from him. He accepted my best offers... maybe the parts have been for sale long enough and he's ready to part with them.

Maybe I spoke too soon...

I ordered a brake master/lever. He shipped me a clutch. I sent it back to him on the same day. About 2 weeks after that, I got the part I ordered.

Back