2014 Test Ride Video footage

Interesting comments. Thank you Andrea.

So the big question is.....are you buying a 2014 300?

I wanted to buy the 2014 300 R but unfortunately it is difficult to sell my 2012... :(
So I decided to use the 2012 for another year.
Now I'm making some changes: 2013 factory plastics, 2014 crankshaft...etc :) :)

In italy there are many GasGas riders desperate with 2012-2013 ohlins shocks...
The sachs shock, with the right setting, works much better !

I'm not really surprised regarding the Sachs shock. Beta Factory uses it on the WEC ! Probably the only team to use Sachs on WEC !

I want to hear more about the 2014 crank... Why and what parts are necessary?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you have to buy only the 2014 complete crankshaft...
Within a few days I can give you some more information.

I'm not really surprised regarding the Sachs shock. Beta Factory uses it on the WEC ! Probably the only team to use Sachs on WEC !

I am surprised considering all the US pro Beta riders (Webb and Buttrick) remove Sach's for a Fox shock. The Italians are removing an Ohlins for a Sach's. I never thought I would ever see that occur.

I think you have to buy only the 2014 complete crankshaft...

Within a few days I can give you some more information.

Sounds good.

Another quick question. The 2014's have the new VForce4 reed. Do you think it adds anything? Per the Mototassinari website they say more airflow which gives increase in HP??

I am surprised considering all the US pro Beta riders (Webb and Buttrick) remove Sach's for a Fox shock. The Italians are removing an Ohlins for a Sach's. I never thought I would ever see that occur.

Have you been to the Fox website and read the specs on there shocks? They are impressive. I'm sure that is why Stillwell has them running them. There are a lot more then just Beta guys using that shock.

I have sent several emails to them about one for a later model GasGas, and as usual I got no response.

Sounds good.

Another quick question. The 2014's have the new VForce4 reed. Do you think it adds anything? Per the Mototassinari website they say more airflow which gives increase in HP??

The new reed valve v-force 4 combined with the new ignition reduced fuel consumption, but the power (HP) is the same.

Back