2015 MSRP for the USA

Mark Berg - CPD

Site Sponsor
GASGAS Motos*North America*is excited to announce the 2015 enduro retail pricing!

To show its commitment to the U.S. market, and its newly formed GASGAS Motos North American subsidiary, GASGAS Motos Spain has lowered the MSRP on the entire lineup of U.S. designated off-road motorcycles for 2015!

GASGAS Motos Spain Global Export Manager David Martinez has been working closely with Mark Berg and Rod Overstreet from GGMNA and wanted to share his following statement.
"While the U.S. currency has gotten slightly stronger by a few cents, we wanted to do more to show our commitment to our dealers and to our passionate GAASGAS customers alike, here in the U.S. This new pricing structure will most certainly prove our dedication to the American market by driving more retail customers into our dealer's stores, while also attracting new dealers who are interested in adding a premium line of European off-road motorcycles to their business. "

"Our new 2015 line up is better than ever and getting rave reviews with all the media in Europe, it is now the time to show the U.S. what our motorcycles can do for them!" Martinez concluded.

To promote this aggressive new direction for 2015, GASGAS Motos NA will begin a national advertising campaign with the most popular off road publications, as well as implementing several marketing projects to help provide the necessary support for their dealers.

Other internal improvements involving the "day to day" business operations will be announced to the GASGAS dealer network over the next several days. Stay tuned!!!

United States 2015 GasGas Enduro MSRP
EC125 Race $7399
EC200 Race $7499
EC250 Race $7799
EC300 Race $7899
EC200 Race E Start $7599
EC250 Race E Start $7899
EC300 Race E start $7999

i actually was pretty sold on the beta but i really like the new estart design I'm glad they did it. are the cases still sand cast or die cast now?

They did something between 2013 and 2014 because there is a very noticeable weight difference. Those prices on the 2015 bikes are awesome and way less stomach churning than the KTM/Husky/Beta prices. They also said on their Facebook page that the new e-start setup can be retrofit to 2014 bikes.

I promised myself I would keep this 12' for at least 5 years before even putting in my mind to get a new bike. GasGas NA is making it to easy to break that promise.....:rolleyes:

They did something between 2013 and 2014 because there is a very noticeable weight difference. Those prices on the 2015 bikes are awesome and way less stomach churning than the KTM/Husky/Beta prices. They also said on their Facebook page that the new e-start setup can be retrofit to 2014 bikes.

Is there a pointer to more information about the starter retrofit? That sounds pretty interesting.

Ignition cover on the 13 and 14 are the same part number. I would suspect that the new starter will work. I will be getting one on order.

i wonder if it works all the way down to a 12 then, I thought it and the 13 were pretty much the same.

Either way my started doesn't work so bad that it'd be worth it to spend the kind of coin it'd cost to upgrade.

On topic, I'd love to check out the 125 or 200 gassers that are coming stateside

I promised myself I would keep this 12' for at least 5 years before even putting in my mind to get a new bike. GasGas NA is making it to easy to break that promise.....:rolleyes:

You have no reason to break that promise. Just buy a '15 and keep the 12. Then when a friend comes by you have a bike for them. Really when I get to Arizona I can see we will eventually end up linking up for a ride and I would like to check out your '15. Make sure your wife does not see this post I may be black listed before we meet:)

Part numbers are the same from 13-14. So I would have to imagine it would fit.

It does not fit. The part numbers are incorrect then. Maybe the 14 cover might fit the 13, but I highly doubt it. Been though this this spring already, a 13 cover will absolutely not fit a 14. They have different ignitions as well.

I checked on the ignition gaskets and a 05-13 are the same. 14 is a new part number. Also the ignition cover is also a new part number in 14. I just looked up the info on GoFasters.com

Last edited:
Back