Rieju S.A. acquires from Torrot the Enduro platform

Will be interesting to see if guys squawking about red KTM's will go out and buy one of these. 😆

For the record, you will never see me buy a KTM or any of their rebranded versions. I'm like Doc, I won't deal with KTM.

As for the new Rieju bikes, if they truly keep them like the last of GG's with KYB, yes, I'll be down for one!

Ooh! Maybe some cross brand oil sponsors.

BP-BP

After the roadrunner jokes finish it would be easier to pronounce.

For the record, you will never see me buy a KTM or any of their rebranded versions. I'm like Doc, I won't deal with KTM.

As for the new Rieju bikes, if they truly keep them like the last of GG's with KYB, yes, I'll be down for one!

Very nice, me too!

GasGas and Rieju worked already together, Rieju offered the Marathon 250 which was a EC250F with the Yamaha engine. Also some of their smaller bikes with 125cc had a GasGas Trial engine inside.

And when the future is the same like the Old Huskys, we have another 20 year with the real Gasser

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Still reminds me of the Indian brand Rajdoot. Perhaps they need a rebranding exercise.

PetrolPetrol? :)

Anyway this all happened to Husqvarna in the 90s when they were bought out by Cagiva and moved to Italy. The old factory rebirthed as Husaberg.

They could use the stylized ?R? (as on the original MC50) for the main logo on the bike or come up with something like the Marathon ?MRT? graphics. Maybe after hearing it for a while ?Rieju? will sound different? But I agree, initially it doesn?t sound like a catchy name.

Looks like a good company, though. Great to see that the 2018?19 GG platform lives!

^^^^This.......I'll tool around on my old DT400 before I buy orange.

Hopefully this pans out well and they can keep the spares/bikes up to the guys who need/want them :cool:

I agree.
The infrastructure is already established here in the US.
I wonder if locations will stay the same - that is, the warehouse in SD and headquarters in CA? The only importer I know of that is not based out of Los Angeles would be Ryan Young with Sherco... Would KTM have use for the warehouse? Does it matter where headquarters would be?

Last edited:
I wonder if locations will stay the same - that is, the warehouse in SD and headquarters in CA? The only importer I know of that is not based out of Los Angeles would be Ryan Young with Sherco... Would KTM have use for the warehouse? Does it matter where headquarters would be?

Announcements coming in May, but it is/will be a pretty smooth transition like not much happened....except some new twists that the consumer I think (hope) will love, or so i am told by someone. :D

Back