97' makeover

BEFORE

2011-03-18115550.jpg

AFTER

SNV12159.jpg

SNV12160.jpg

Plans for summer is to stripe it down to the frame, put in new bearings and seals. Powder coat the frame red(maybe) I'll have to photo shop and paint the frame to see what it looks.

That bike looks familiar. :D Ever been to Camp Wood?

Looks like you bought yourself a year or so for that refresh, but remember, Geoff at AZ Moto City as a pair of 2011 EC250s in his shop.

That bike looks familiar. :D Ever been to Camp Wood?

Looks like you bought yourself a year or so for that refresh, but remember, Geoff at AZ Moto City as a pair of 2011 EC250s in his shop.

Camp wood will forever remain beaten into my mind and body(literally) Looking forward to next season.

Briefly spoke to Goeff about the bikes, I'm leaning more towards a 300.
Matter of fact, there is an 07 with 2010 plastics that i'm hoping to aquire this summer....say in July in Colorado:D

Any video of camp Wood in the near future?

Good looking makeover!
Am I the only one wondering where you got the
(new looking) Black radiator shrouds?
As far as I know. They have been unobtainable
for several years now. I thought I had the last
NOS pair in the WORLD!!!
Cheers, Jeff

Good looking makeover!
Am I the only one wondering where you got the
(new looking) Black radiator shrouds?
As far as I know. They have been unobtainable
for several years now. I thought I had the last
NOS pair in the WORLD!!!
Cheers, Jeff
I called gofasters a couple weeks ago, and Dusty told me he was holding the last set in his hands. And now they're in mine...mhaw ha ha!

Sweet.. Please do not crash on those..... When you ride it put on an
old pair......:D
The black ones I have to not have any graphics on them. So I will
have to locate a kit for mine one of these days.
Cheers, Jeff

And I thought I had the last set,,, haven't been able to scare any up for so long I gave up.. I'd like to mount a newer tank on mine and use newer shrouds but that extra tall water spigot on the cyl head gets in the way.

And I thought I had the last set,,, haven't been able to scare any up for so long I gave up.. I'd like to mount a newer tank on mine and use newer shrouds but that extra tall water spigot on the cyl head gets in the way.

I was wondering if a newer head would work on our motors? Anyone???

Back