98 200 ec plastics, seat and tank.

gasgasxc

After digging through my shop for some other gas gas crap I stumbled upon some old gas gas stuff I will never use.Well used set of radiator shrouds,well used set of side covers a pretty decent seat and tank.$80 bucks for all of it.Shippings on you.

Ill throw in an aluminum subframe on the deal.Its a little worn where the seat has been rubbing.But still useable.Just want this stuff gone

Yes, yellow.
Not in the greatest shape.Well used.Cover them with graphics and stckers, backgrounds.
Seat is nice.Tank is fine with petcock.
Aluminum subframe is well worn from seat rub.

Ok, I am interested for sure. Did you say you had the side covers too.

So been playing with gas gas plastics today.And what I found out I think is that the 99 gas gas stuff will not interchange with the 2000 models.

The seats and tanks are completely different and the way the seat locks on the frame is different.The shrouds bolt up differently on the tank also.The 99 has two top bolts and the 2000 has a top bolt and a side bolt.Maybe side covers interchange,looks like the subframes interchange and the airboxes interchange.

But deffinately not the seat,tank, and radiator shrouds.

Ive got a complete set of yellow plastics,a seat,the tank,subframe and few other items off the 99 for your bike.

Back