A nice boring video and got quite stuck on my lonesome!

Great vid. I laughed so much at all the F's, each one was so genuine. I need to show this to the wife, so she better understands why sometimes I'm only gone for 30 minutes but come back completely caked with mud and grass, totally out of breath, and sporting a new purple bruise somewhere.

Glad you enjoyed ha. Definitely need to find some more breathable waterproofs!
The video doesn't really show how steep the hill is, and sadly I had the goggles off when climbing on foot because I slid back down about 5 times :(

Love riding ha!

Ahh...reminds me of several previous hill climbing attempts on my part - especially all the Fs :D

Video never really does any slope justice, but you definitely get an idea when the goggles are on the ground as well as when you're looking back up to where the bike stopped after you dislodged the front wheel.

Had some sloppy conditions during a ride last weekend - so much energy consumed picking the bike up over and over again...lol.

I usually shut my camera off when picking myself up out of the weeds, glad you ran video and put that together - perfect thing for a Monday :cool:

Back